Drying – UV, IR & LED
Rainbow IR Oven
To dry coatings, we have developed a range of IR (Infra Red), UV (Ultra Violet) and LED (Light Emitting Diode) driers that deliver optimum curing across a broad spectrum of wavelengths. Requiring low energy and low heat levels, the Rainbow Technology range of driers deliver high efficiency of curing at low cost and can be delivered as:
- Independent 'stand alone' drying stations
- Retrofit for existing coating equipment
- An integration in to Rainbow Technology coating equipment
The Rainbow Infrared (IR) oven delivers a precision controlled flow of air across the substrate being dried. The Rainbow Infrared oven incorporates a long-life infrared lamp, and is constructed as a modular device which can be used either as a single-zone drying station, or as a series of multi-zone drying stations. Whichever configuration of infrared ovens is required, each oven includes a flexible and independent power and air flow control to deliver the exact temperature required for each zone. The Rainbow Infrared oven can be used as a stand-alone drying station, or be integrated in to any process line via a PLC or other connectivity device.
Rainbow UV LED Light System
The Rainbow UV LED Light System is a high quality modular light bar system that can operate at wavelengths from 365nm to 405nm. Individual modules with 12 lenses and length of approximately 3” can be joined together to form larger systems. Each individual module is independently water cooled to ensure that the temperature differential across multiple units is minimised.
The LED light outputs are collimated with specially designed lenses, giving a beam half angle of 6.5o.The output of the units is 3 Watts/inch2 UV radiant flux. The design of the light bar and positioning of the lenses gives an even area of focus approximately 75mm from the front of the unit.
A potentiometer can be added to the light bar to allow the power to be adjusted as desired.
- Modular construction which allows multiple units to be joined forming larger light bars
- Collimating lenses to give even light density
- Liquid cooling system on each module
- Low running costs, highly efficient
- Modular Construction
- Modules approx. 3” long
- Units can built to any length
- Wavelengths from 365nm to 405nm
- Individual or mixed wavelength units available
- 3 Watts / in2 UV Radiant Flux (DEPENDANT ON WAVELENGTH)
- Unique Liquid cooling system to optimise
- Thermal management of LED’s