KSM manufacture a range of Superclean Machines for:
- Single-sided cleaning of individual parts and substrates
- Single-sided cleaning of materials processed in web format
- Double-sided cleaning of individual parts and substrates
- Double-sided cleaning of materials processed in web format.
KSM Superclean Machines, commonly referred to in the industry as 'tacky roller machines', are designed to deliver permanent contamination removal from materials and processes across a broad spectrum of industrial applications and sectors to include:
- Electronics (PCB / SMT / Hybrid / FPD / OLED / Touch Screen)
- Industrial converting (Printing / Coating / Slitting / Laminating / Embossing / Sputtering)
- Industrial printing (Screen / Flexo / Gravure / Litho / Inkjet / Pad / Intaglio / Letterpress)
- Glass (Lamination / Coating / Printing)
- And many others ......
KSM Superclean Machines are available in operating widths from 2" (50mm) to 78" (2000mm). For custom solutions, our engineers work closely with customers to fully understand customer materials and processes and desired outcomes, and initially propose solutions in the form of 3D renderings and models. Once a solution has been agreed, our engineers construct and deliver the equipment in line with customer delivery and cost expectations, and support the equipment throughout its operating life. The return on investment (ROI) for KSM equipment commences immediately upon initial operation, and subsequently delivers sustainable long term productivity yield and efficiency enhancement, and increased profitability for our customers. At KSM we focus on delivering robust, high performance equipment that is designed to a “keep it simple” philosophy, whilst ensuring long term reliability and operation.